2011年4月26日 星期二

Chocolate and Banana Ice Cream


I've finally made this frozen dessert which is adapted from David Lebovitz's "Ready for Dessert". Because there is large amount of alcohol in it, the ice cream seems never be firm. It is very pliable even when it just came out from the freezer, however, it melt quickly.


Beside from the texure, the flavor is good, but I can't eat lots of it at once. It seems like a little bit overly sweet and alcoholic for me...Maybe I shouldn't use Marie Brizard's 'Framboise' instead of Baileys liquor.




I use strained yogurt instead of milk because I like the combination of yogurt and banana better than milk and banana and the result didn't disapoint me at all.

Ingredients:

- 55 g bittersweet chocolate
- 80 ml whole fat yogurt
- 50 ml Marie Brizard - Framboise
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana
- 15 ml dark rum









*There is no need to use the machine, you won't get any differentce because it couldn't be firm when you churn it in the ice cream maker.

沒有留言:

張貼留言