2011年5月1日 星期日

Chocolate Chip Ice cream



I know this is not an attractive picture, but it is delicious. I made this ice cream for an coincidence.

Lately, I wanted to have some pure-milky-flavor ice cream to accompany my sweet chocolate sorbet, banana chocolate ice cream and coffee ice cream. I made "Crema Ice Cream" adapted from "Pure Dessert" at first. It was nice, rich, creamy and not too sweet. However, the flavor of milk seems to be covered by egg yolk a little bit. Thus, I search some other recipes that don't have egg yolk in it.


I saw "Milk Ice Cream" which is from Giorgio Locatelli's Made In Italy, wondering that it might be the one I've been looking for.

Boy, it is totally what I want, fresh and milky and good to serve with something rich, chocolately or overly sweet. When I finished my chocolate ice cream, I chopped the chocolate, Manjari with Orange, and added in the milk ice cream. (yeah..I know that it's a kind of waste to have Valrhona's chocolate, but the orange nuggets are too sweet for me.) I was suprised that the milky flavor is intensified by the chocolate chip and the sweetness of the ice cream is just right for me with the orange nuggets. I took this picture when I almost finished the whole thing...

沒有留言:

張貼留言