2010年7月19日 星期一

Yogurt Souffles

....It took so long for finding my camera, so it collapsed when I took a picture QQ.

I've bought the remakins for souffle long time ago, but I haven't any chance to use them until this morning. Actually, it is because I found the recipe which is very interesting, I can't wait to know how it tastes!

This souffle is made by yogurt-based custard, I use Greek-style yogurt and it came out just like cheesecake-flavored marshmallow! I didn't like it at first bit, since the texure is too light and fluffy that reminded me of vomit@@...But after several bits, I fall in love with it! I like the way it melts in my mouth. I've already planned to do some variations next time with different flavors, bakewares or something!

Ingredient:
adapted from Baking Bites "Yogurt 'Cheesecake' Souffles"

- Greek style yogurt 1 cup
- egg yolks 3
- egg whites 3
- AP flour 3 tbsp
- salt 1/8 tsp
- vanilla extract 1 tsp
- granulated sugar 1/4 cup
- butter and sugar for ramekins


Preheat the oven to 375F, water bath for 15~18min.

沒有留言:

張貼留言