2013年2月9日 星期六

Croissant

 It's been a long time since last post. Although I keep baking once in one or two weeks, just lack of motivation to post what I have made.

I always like to bake rye and hearth bread, because I am fond of them. I used to be a person who doesn't like rich bread like Danish pastry or croissant. However, after I had a "almond chocolate croissant" from Bouchon bakery, I begin to try croissants from different bakeries. I like Bouchon's the most so far since their croissant is crispy and flaky. Some might say their croissant is not soft, but I just like the way what it is.



  After many store bought croissants, I decide to make my
own croissant. I used the recipe from Peter Reinhart's "ABED", and the result is quite satisfied for me. It is light, crispy, and smells like heaven! I'll definitely make it again and rolled in different filling next time!



沒有留言:

張貼留言