2011年3月21日 星期一

Sourdough Rye with Pepper Jack Cheese






I used to shape my bread into batard since all I can use to bake bread is a long cover bakeware. However, rye bread seems to be more beautful and successful shaping into round. Thus, I bought a silbread and round bannetons to begin my making-beautiful-round-rye-bread journey.

Well, the whole process was going well except the last minute before the dough sent into the oven...They srick like crazy on the bannetons, and I was heartbroken when I felt that I made lots of air come out of dough for pulling the doughs away from the bannetons. Although the result was not bad at all, I still feel upset for the appearance and the crumb.

The recipe is adapted from Hamelman's "bread". It has 50% rye and the dough is easy to deal with. Moreover, it won't take you much of time...good recipe~





This one is sending to Wild Yeast's Yeastspotting.

沒有留言:

張貼留言