2010年7月26日 星期一

Chocolate Cake Bread

There are still some plain chocolate cakes left in the refrigerator, and it is boaring to finish them by assembling the way like "making one filling between two layers", so I think of making chocolate cake bread.
This is the third times I make the bread.
You can't imagine how delicious the combination of bread and cake could be, though the pic in above might not be appealing...



The cover, chocolate bread, was applied the same recipe I use to but with some modifications. I used the dough making several variations, plain chocolate loaf, peanut butter & jelly bread and chocolate cake bread. The texure are soft like cake with a little bit sweet, but it seems like too dense for me. (since that makes me feel like I'm eating too much bread :p)



Ingredient:

for chocolate bread

- yogurt 30g
- bread flour 480g
- whole wheat flour 70g
- “mass” (oats 25g : water/milk 60g)
- egg 1
- water 1 cup
- macaron flour 60g
(the combination of almond flour(30) and powdered sugar(30) which I left last time...@@)
- instant yeast 6g
- salt 2.5g
- molasses 1 tbsp
- cocoa powder 25g
- chocolate chip and dried blue berry 1/2 cup

沒有留言:

張貼留言