2012年3月20日 星期二

Navel Orange Cake

I love this idea! Just mash the whole cooked orange into the cake, and it is another flourless cake! This cake gives me a inspiration that I would like to substitute orange with some other mash stuff.

I change the original recipe a little since I want my cake more light, fluffy or less gooey.

At the beginning, the cake is light and fluffy as I expect. However, it became gooey but more flavor after few days. It's good to be along with Greek yogurt or ice cream. I enjoy the flavor from the citrus very much and I'm impressed that the smell could be last for a long time in your mouth.

I kept in the good moon because of the long lasting flavor!




Ingredients:
(adapted from Nigella Lawson’s Clementine Cake)

- 125g -almond flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 90 g sugar
- 1 whole orange



沒有留言:

張貼留言